Thursday 8 December 2011

Zeezee Tee

My dear friend was blessed with the beautiful name Zoe. However, her childhood memories of searching in Gift Shops for that ever important rubber/key ring/note pad or magnet adorned with the letter Z, were full of disappointment.

Taa DAA!

I sail in with an all new Zz T shirt to save the day and provide therapy for those traumatic Gift Shop days. I actually stole the idea (this is becoming a reoccurring theme) from American Apparel, who sell the whole alphabet in Black&White, but that would be no fun!! So I tested out my not-used-before Appliqué skills and fashioned up this one. Hopefully a review will pop on here soon from the lady herself... OOoerrr.

Zeezee Tee

2 comments:

  1. Well done you - I don't think I would have had the patience to do this. I'm sure Zoe will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love it!! i'm wearing right now :-) thanks grace!.....it makes up for all the Z letter gifts i missed out on and the applique is pretty damn good for your first time and i love the print, you should make the whole alphabet! xxx

    ReplyDelete